Wednesday, June 22, 2011

life is strange

So I find it strange, you may ask what? Well life and many things in it. One example, when eventful events happen in my life I don't feel like actually writing something that might be interesting..... yet when nothing is happening and it's just boring ol' life I'm like hey how about I write a blog or whatever you call postings. Another thing why can some people just pop in and out of your life? I saw an ex/ on off friend for a short time today and I'm like why do I not talk to you all the time still? It was so fun to just sing Ben Folds "army" together and then just talk but I know in a couple weeks we probably won't really talk that much again and it won't even cross my mind.
To said friend cause I think you read this stuff, I would love to still be friends but we do seem on off again ya know?
Next how did my parents manage to pull this crazy thing we call life and home together? It was my moms Birthday today and it made me think about like how old I am and what they were doing when they were this age. It makes me so grateful that a couple of 17-18 year old kids could stick together and make things work years down the road at the age of 36 still be together be successful and have 4 children, I just think about how I am now and just can't imagine having a kid and that kind of responsibility yet.
Also just how on earth can one smile lead to so much? I don't know if anyone else has had that experience but one smile truly can change so much.
Anyways onto more shallow subjects like for example PF changs shrimp and candied walnuts..... AWWWWWWW it was to die for! believe me that was one of the best meals of my life! It's so sweet and delicious, there is such harmony in the shrimp taste with the sweet sauce and sweet taste of the candied walnuts. PF changs hands down one of my favorites. Also I don't know what it is but when the sky is really blue and the clouds are pink I absolutely love that it happened today and I just stared forever I wish I would have had my camera. Oh forgot about this but I got a fortune at pf changs I like alot hehe I have some ideas what it might be but guess we just have to see huh? It says "Be prepared to receive something special within the week." whatever it is I'm excited who doesn't love special things right?
anyways Life is strange but it's that awkward kind of strange I just want to be around.
Thanks for reading my loyal readers or the lack there of
-Sincerely One who prefers the strange to the norm

No comments:

Post a Comment