Saturday, September 22, 2012

Less than a month

Well I just got home from California and it was awesome! Six flags probably one of the coolest places ever I wish I could have had more time there! I can't decide on a favorite rollercoaster cause they were all soo cool. I really liked x2 because of the strange and unique riding style, tatsu was so cool because you lay down superman style on the ride and do corkscrews and loops and you really feel like you're flying! Riddler's revenge was awesome standing on a rollercoaster is so strange but it's a neat experience the g forces just feel so much different. I could ride rollercoasters all day! We went to Newport beach which i just love! Did some boogie boarding with the cousins and just enjoyed the sunset that night beach sunsets=best sunsets. Of course Disneyland was great it always is.

Anyway on the vacation there was the one month mark for leavin on my mission to Mexico city. And it just really hit home how close it is. I just got thinking about everything from not living with anyone I know to talking about the gospel 24/7 for two years! It's just so many new things all at once, I'll be speaking a new language, live in a new country with only my companion, eat weird food, wear dress clothes all the time, have little contact with anyone I truly know. It's a lot to get used to in such a short time. I'm so excited for it though cause I really need the experience it'll help me grow do much and I'm so grateful for the opportunity. It's weird to think my life will be on hold for two years but everyone else continues. So much will change for everyone I love and care about but like I won't be there to experience it with them it's really a strange idea. I'm gonna miss my family so much! My mom and dad who are just there always but now they won't be just weird to think about even of I am rather independent already it's just strange that the one true constant in your life is gone too. I'll miss Braxton a lot that silly boy is going to grow so much and I won't hear his silly giggle or voice for awhile. Brock because I won't be able to make the same dumb inside jokes and meme/Internet jokes with him and laugh about it. Brianna because Of her attention to detail and strict observation of rules which keeps me inline when I might otherwise not be, as well as her friendly personality where no one is a stranger and everyone is her friend. I'm goin to miss Maren so much obviously. I've shared so much of my life as everything with her for the last year and a half ish. We've had so many adventures and I just love her so much. She helps me with everything and is always there for me. I'm going to miss goin on the most random crazy spontanious adventures with her. I hope they can continue when I get home. Camille because I've grown so close to her. For a long time I kinda felt like she disliked me. But now she's someone I can count on to just share jokes with and have a good time with. She's also just a great example to me. Jared just because he's like my only close guy friend and while we may not always bring out the best in each other we are always brothers and that's just something that lasts. I'm going to miss everyone so much but it'll be so worth it and hopefully they won't have all forgotten about me haja

No comments:

Post a Comment