Friday, October 5, 2012

Girls

         Well this idea has been around but i'm stealing it now cause i think it's kind of a fun post and i haven't had one of those in awhile so here it goes pretend letters to real girls in my life. or at least sort of in my life

Dear, sweetheart
We have been through so much together and I've loved every second of it.
I can't believe I'm leaving and won't see you for two years.
oh well it'll be worth it and hopefully we can have more adventures in two years.
thanks for everything always being there, the endless support, and the love you offer me.
Love, Braden.

Dear, surrogate sister
Even though you're suuuuuper old and it's almost your birthday again, I love hanging out with you.
you've really helped me by being such a strong example. 
you better write me personally and not just piggy back on your sisters letters....
you're awesome and wait for me to get home before you marry your boy so I can be there.
I'm serious about that, Braden.

Dear, ex
I'm really sorry about how life is right now,
I'm sorry it's not going the way you want and you feel stuck.
I truly hope it gets better 
wishing you luck,
Braden.

Dear, Zooey Deschanel clone
We made eye contact and waved at each other awkwardly at walmart late last night.
I can only take this as "lets raise awkward little indie hipster babies together in a cool loft apartment"
yes that is definitely what that meant.
awkwardly, your future husband

Dear, old friend
I'm glad we can talk and be close friends,
however I'm confused about what you want though.
I think we want different things out of this relationship.
Friends forever, Braden

Dear, instagram stalker
I don't know who you are but you really creep me out. 
You don't even follow me!
Please note I've blocked you and reported your creepy comments
(which were hastily removed)
creeped out, Braden
P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if you had somehow found my personal blog and were actually reading this  o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment