Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm alive

So it's been forever and a day since I've posted something mostly just because of school, you know how that is. This post isn't going to be very long either just not in a writing kinda mood but i want to get back in the habit. Major happenings since I last posted hmmmm my car got wrecked (not my fault and all parties are fine) I can tape an injured ankle, transfer calls at Timpview, and got some new in my opinion very sexy jeans and thats all I can really think of. I'll leave you with a picture and let you fond meaning in it, sorry it's an iPhone captured image so not the best but deal with it.Just kidding I can't upload them from my phone... Well thanks for reading my loyal bloggites
-you're loving master (haha yes I signed off that way)

No comments:

Post a Comment