Monday, June 4, 2012

rant

probably just ignore this, just really kinda ranting to myself to get it out.

So basically my bishop is the most ridiculous man on the planet! yesterday he told me everything was great and we would be interviewing/ordaining me to an elder soon. I texted him today to find out if i needed to be doing anything to speed the process along and he sent me a text saying well he has some concerns as well as the stake president. This confused me if he had concerns why didn't he bring them up when i was with him? secondly we have a brand new stake president how could he have concerns he has no idea who i am? so i asked my bishop what concerns they had to which i got no reply so i decided to send another text this time telling him how i have actually felt through the whole process which is just aattacked and judged every step of the way. to which he replied brayden (notice he can't even spell my name right after 4 years..... yeah i feel like you care about me) its not concerns about your mission don't worry i'm excited for that we just want some things set in place. So i replied well then perhaps concerns is an inaccurate word and should not have been used. and you didn't answer my question but what does he want set in place? again he ignored the question and said we just needed to meet. now completely frustrated i told my mom about it and she called him, he told her the concerns were about my attendance. (not sure why he couldn't tell me that.) But this is the most ridiculous excuse because i'm basically a single father in that i get myself and my three siblings ready and to church yes i am late alot but getting three kids up and ready alone is hard and from 16-18 most guys wouldn't go period but i at least try. the concerns were that i was late this week, missed last week i was at a farewell and i told him that, and the week before i was puking my guts out which i also told him so i can't see why i'm in trouble. we brought this up and basically proved how flawed his logic is. the next text i received was i (bishop) have permission to interview you for elder, (well no duh there shouldn't have been a question in the first place you just hate my family and dislike me because you are one of the most over zealous and judgmental men i've ever met in my life) so he said i'm only free wednesday at 8... well ok fine i'll call off work cause it's that important to me, even though i need the money for my mission whatever. then he tells me i also need to go to the meeting with my mother on thursday at 8...... ok fine 11 hours of work thrown out the window to jump through your ridiculous and unnecessary hoops. then he informs me he wants to see me on sunday as well!!! i told him i would be gone this sunday in Brigham city for another farewell, but i told him "ok i will skip out on this very important farewell that i already told you i would be gone for just to come to this meeting" to which he said great is 7 ok? WTF?! you're really going to make me miss that? so now i'm not spending time with my family which i hardly ever get to do because i'm never home and my parents are rarely home as well. so i just replied to him "peachy" still no apology when you can clearly tell how irritated i am but whatever.

anyway if you made it to this point you need something happy probably so how about some kittens or something?



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

precious!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment